Year 7 2022 School Tours and Interviews
Our school tours run from 4th March until 11th March and school interviews commence 16th March to 30thApril, all require a booking. Please ensure you have returned a completed enrolment form prior to attending the interview, these are available to download below on this page.
Our intention is to provide families with the information they require to enrol prospective students at Galen Catholic College. The process of enrolment involves a meeting with all prospective students and their parents/guardians. This provides them with an opportunity to find out more about the College and discuss the learning needs of the students.
All new students are required to complete an Enrolment Application, including a fee of $50. Applications can be lodged at any time for Year levels 8-12.
For Year 7 2022 enrolments, please contact the school.
The Enrolment Application can be obtained by contacting the College on 03 5721 6322 or by downloading from the links below.
All applicants must read and agree to the conditions outlined in the following Enrolment Application Forms:
The completed confidential Enrolment Application can be submitted to:
Zoe Cooper – Marketing Manager & Registrar
Galen Catholic College
PO Box 630
Wangaratta VIC 3677
- Step One: Enrolment Application completed and returned to the college with a $50.00 enrolment fee (non refundable).
- Step Two: Interview for student and parent/guardian.
- Step Three: The College will send a letter of acceptance, offering a place at Galen Catholic College. If the family is not offered a place then they are given the opportunity of going on a waiting list.
- Step Four: Families who are offered a place respond by completing the acceptance reply, sending it back to the College with the acceptance fee, (as detailed in the acceptance letter) which confirms the child’s place at Galen Catholic College (this money is deducted from your fees).
- Step Five: Accepted families will receive ongoing communication through the mail and will be encouraged to contact the College if and when necessary.
All eligible applicants will be considered, but there is a ceiling to the number of places available in our College, determined by our ethos and beliefs, philosophic, financial, physical and industrial factors. If the College is unable to provide places for all applicants the following criteria will be applied in order.
- Preference in enrolment will be given to baptised Catholics.
- Siblings of current students will normally be accepted for enrolment.
- Students who have attended Catholic primary/secondary schools will normally be accepted for enrolment.
- Non – Catholic students from government schools are interviewed and normally accepted, depending on numbers.
- The Principal has the ultimate responsibility and discretion in accepting enrolments.
For more information on enrolment, or to arrange a tour of the College, please contact the Registrar on 03 5721 6322 or email Zoe.Cooper@galen.vic.edu.au
School Tours & Fees
2021 School Fees
Current information regarding 2021 Fees at Galen can be downloaded from the relevant PDFs below:
Organise a Tour
The College Registrar facilitates guided tours around the College which can be arranged at a mutually convenient time.
Bookings are essential and can be made by contacting the College.
Ph: 03 5721 6322