Parents Association Executive
- Kim Saunders: President
- Matt Chadban: Vice President
- Louine Robinson: Secretary
- Carolyn Hicks: Treasurer
Members of the Parents’ Association can be contacted via the office on:
Phone: 03 5721 6322
Parent involvement is warmly encouraged through opportunities such as:
• Galen Catholic College Board – an elected body of parents, staff and Religious who assist and advise the Principal upon achieving our aims, including educational and financial matters
• Parent’s Association – is a parents/guardians led group who contribute to the school community; the meetings are relaxed and welcoming with the aim to provide a forum for ideas and discussion on any relevant issues that will benefit the education or wellbeing of the students. The association discuss financial assistance for specific school programs/events, organise social and educational parent engagement and fundraise through the Galen Debutante Ball and other events.
• All parents are welcome to share their talents, attend Masses and concerts.
• Invitations to attend events such as the Swimming Carnival, Athletics Day and other college celebrations.